Sunday, August 16, 2009
So we can Not get married on the 26th after all.. I am so sorry for all of you who have booked that day off. We are actually going to get married on the 25th. We think... we are just making sure that will be ok with all the family. I went to book a place to get married and nothing and I mean nothing is available on the 26th. No park no building.. nothing. So I made sure before i told you all but it looks like the 4th north church will be open on the 25th so thats the day it will be as long as chads family can come and mine too. But im very very sorry for all this confussion and wishy washy mess. I hope you can all still come! But just plan on the 25th of september which is a friday. Thanks for your patience...
Sunday, August 2, 2009
So a lot has happened in the last little while.. Chad and I have decided to set a date and just move forward. If the temple wedding happens then we will be thrilled. Otherwise it will have to wait a year. I will be going through in st george the weekend of my bridal shower for anyone interested in that. The date of the wedding is going to be September 26th! It is on a Saturday. We will have a reception in Moab. That is for sure. Anything else about that day is unsure. I just wanted you all to keep that day empty so you can come to my reception. If you will be needing a motel room for that event let me know. I have some set aside. Thank you all for your support and Love and hope you can make it.