Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here is a little preview of my bridal shower. Also a few pictures of me in my dress. Of course I cant show you the whole dress just yet but this is just a little sneak preview..
this is Bonnie Palmer's newest addition. isnt he just so cute! It was so fun to get to hold him at the shower

This is Meghan's new little doll. She is the sweetest thing.


Amy Short got to come all the way from Flagstaff Az. Which was so fun to see her and her cute little pregnant self.





this is just one of the cute gifts I got.. Trust me I got a lot of them!





Merideth, Mom, Monie, Tyrissa, and Kambree



















I had a great time thanks to Alysia I would say that weekend was a HUGE success!! Thank you to everyone for coming and giving me such great things. I love them all!






2 comments:

McLeod Clan said...

It was a blast B! Your pictures look great and I am dying for those pictures of my babe! She looks so happy!

Camille said...

Yay!! Soo fun wish i could have been there! Good luck on the wedding you look great!